Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Weekend

This weekend Jeff and I celebrated two big events in our relationship history... our 1 year anniversary of getting engaged and the premier of our favorite TV show 24!

That is right y'all 24 is back and this season is better then ever! Because of the writers strike, and Keifers little incident with the law, this has been the longest awaited season in the history of good TV shows. Jeff and I are huge 24 buffs. He actually got me hooked on the show years ago and we are so obsessed our dog is even named after him... Bauer! Anyway I suggest everyone tune in because this season has Jack, Tony, Chloe and Bill... Yeah!

Also 1 year ago Sunday Jeff surprised me by taking me to Vegas and popping the question. Jeff had told me that we were headed to his parent house in Richfield for the weekend, but when he passed that Scipio exit I knew exactly where we were headed. Jeff and I have some history in Vegas because we were sent there together for work years ago and it was probably the first place that Jeff and I were ever alone together. Work had put us up at the Belligio and we worked during the days and spent the nights in my hotel room eating some cheesecake and watching the fountains and even saw the Circus de Soleil show "O". Don't worry mom, no funny business that trip! Anyway for his proposal he brought us back to that same place, took me to see "O" again and then had the concierge prepare a suprise candle light dinner that was ready in our suite right in front of the window so we could watch the fountains. It was all very special and as we all know I said YES!

5 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you two have eachother!! You guys are such a cute couple!! I love you guys!

Also....WE TOO ARE OBSESSED WITH 24!...I say we get together Monday nights and watch it. We need to get you guys, and the Dam's hooked on the office too...:0)

Dan Kettle said...

So stoked this weekend brings good memories for you. YOu sound so happy with life. Im way glad you added me as long as your ploy is not to stalk me and steal my camera ha ha Jeana is right though... the Office is the best show out there right now

KaSeY said...

Congrats ;-) Glad you got to share a fun weekend together!!! Mwah!

Craner Family said...

Heath-

Can that really be your family? (Post below) OMGOSH! I can't believe how big your younger bro's are! Say hi to Angie for me.

how ya doin?

Nat and Jordy said...

Happy ONE Year Anniversary (of your engagement). I still remember the phone call like it was yesterday if you telling me you and Jeff were engaged. I seriously love Jeff and you two make such a lovely couple! I will see your sexy bootie soon in circuit training! Love ya!

BTW... you need to teach me how to make my blog look cute!