I am a reality TV buff, and one of my favorite shows is the Bachelor. I mean who wouldn’t like to watch 25 self absorbed girls go on national TV and compete to not get rejected by 1 guy! The funniest part of the show is that they all think they are in love with this guy, but I think most of them are mistaking love for that competitive instinct to be the last women standing.
Anyway this season actually has some really decent people on it. We all know and love Jason from the Bachelorette, and some of the girls he has left seem really cool, but in the end it will just be one. Here are my predictions…
Final 2 – Molly and Melissa
Next to go home – Naomi and then Jillian will go home the week after that
And the one he chooses in the end… Molly!
Work-a-Holic.....or Sacrificing Stay-at-Home Mom????
11 years ago
5 comments:
I love this show too I haven't seen last night's yet. DARN WORK. I think you are right about Mellisa, but I was thinking Canada gal will be in top two with her. I guess we will have to see. I think it's funny how they are like we are going to get married then, two months after the show they have broken up......I think this process doesn't work very well. I hope you are doing super. And I really really want to catch up!!!
I am so upset I haven't been watching...i love reality shows too...but lately it's been like this...show starts in 30 minutes. OK Cassidy, hurry and brush your teeth, did you read? Hurry and shower, wait...did I work out today? Then off to the gym...I can never fit in The Bachelor but I want to. uugghhhh. sigh.
Sorry heather i haven't seen that show but look at you guys highrollin in at la caille. ha Sounds like your getting royal treatment
I love the Bachelor! It's the one good thing to look forward to on a Monday. I am still rooting for my girl Melissa. She was one that I picked to win from the first night. I have never been right, but I have a good feeling about it this time. I love this season!!
Good work so far! I can't wait to see if your predictions are exactly correct!
Post a Comment