Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates...

Life continues to be busy these days, mostly consumed by work, but we always make the time to get out and have a little fun. Here are some updates on what we have been up to...


Happy Birthday Jeana!

A couple weekends ago we celebrated Jeana's 28th birthday along with Jeana and Steve's wedding anniversary. We all headed up to the Danjanovich's cabin and we had a blast. We stayed up until 2:00 (and for anyone that knows myself, Erin or Jeana that is close to a record these days) playing Balderdash and Madgab along with other games. It probably sounds kind of silly to some, but I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Between the definitions that came out of Anchor man and references to Moose's, I had a stomache ache the whole next day.

P.S. This cake is the real deal, no high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils just the way Jeana likes it!


We also celebrated our 10 year High School reunion! How old are we!? I remember thinking that 10 years would feel like forever, but it has gone by so fast. This picture was actually taken our Sophomore year of High School, but it is one of my favorites. As for the reunion, it was a game time decision on whether we were going to go or not, but I am really glad we showed up. It was totally worth it just to see how much Brad Curley has changed! Wow!

I also have to apologize to the rest of the girls. I hunted for a "high school remembrance" photo that would have all of us in it... but I couldn't find one! It was either this one of the mud wrestling one... lol.


We got a grill!

I think this is one of the things you have to check off a list before you can officially say you are an adult. We have wanted one for awhile, but it just hasn't been a priority. Thanks to my Mom and Kent we finally have our very own grill! Don't mind that they were suppose to be giving us their old one... Weird how it looks so new and how they even were able to put it back in the original box with the instructions! Pretty tricky you guys...


Finally I bought my first purchase for this cute little tyke! I have been waiting for the perfect first purchase, and I just couldn't resist it... Isn't it the cutest thing ever!!!

9 comments:

Erin said...

You don't even know how to spell my last name!! LOL!!! :)

Aly said...

Heather! I am so sad I missed out on Bunko! I had so much fun seeing you at the reunion! How funny that it took you a min. to realize why I was there...love it! I love that picture of you three! Brings back so many memories for me too! Love you Heath!

R said...

I'm just checking in! And I realized I don't have you e-mail so you can check in now that I went private. I'm glad I got to catch up with you at the reunion too. Send me your e-mail kyandrach@juno.com

Ashley said...

Your baby is going to be a rock star in that cute little outfit!!

Aceneth Warner said...

I love it!!! I remember the first thing I got for Braxton was a pair of socks, plain white socks. Weird I know!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I can't thank you enough for the hydrogenated oil and high fructose corn syrup free YUMMY cake!! You really are the best,and you made my birthday/anniversary so much fun! and that pic is one of my favorites too! I have it framed in my 'office'!!! Good times!

I love that you have a grill! We will come over and test it out:0)

Love you!!

StephNyd said...

Okay- I'm interested to know how much Brad Curley has changed- do tell. I wasn't able to make it to the reunion because we were moving that day. I heard it was fun to see everyone.

Hermana Gracee Sue said...

Hey! Congrats to yourself on the baby! I was glad to know what ever happened to you! Nice pic of the olden days. Tell those two friends of yours hi for me. Hope all goes well with the offspring! Our third (and last) girl Livvy Jane arrives sometime in September.

jenilynd said...

I love how you love life!! How are you feeling? And I love that baby outfit!!! Well you will have to let me know a good time to get together and we can get pedicures or something. and catch up!!